Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank You Dr. Edwin

Thank you for giving me a chance to express my thoughts through blogging.

I am a habitual blogger that only blog my own personal lifes online. My blog were usually invisible to outsiders. You had given me a chance to shout out my opinions and express my feelings publicly where everyone will be free to view and give comments on my thoughts. Thank you.

Thank you for letting me have blogging for 10% assignment.

I am a habitual blogger that only blogs my own personal life online. My blog were usually private where I think the only use of blog online is to keep personal journals, no other than that. You had totally changed my opinion and perspective on blogging, and you have definitely brought up a new horizon in introducing blog in the teaching-learning profession. Thank you.

Thank you for letting me to express my thoughts about the input in class more freely.

I often do not have the guts to raise up my hand and interrupt your lecture. When I have questions I usually resort to internet or my friends, and later come out with our own interpretations. So far our application of those interpretations had not been wronged, but when I know that my personal views will be read by you online, it was an encouragement for me to write more and ask more through blogging. The boundaries in class was demolished as the whole process of blogging was stress-free and easy. Thank you for giving me the chance to ask more questions. Thank you.

Thank you for letting me to reassure my own points and thoughts about some facts.

The process of blogging and commenting was fun but at the same time a serious one. Sometimes when I was expressing my thoughts in my post, my coursemates would have some disagreements with my facts. Blogging had actually help me to learn how to stood hold on my own opinions by convinving them with some solid facts that I possesed. At the same time the process of commenting on my coursemates postings also apply the same effect where I would somehow challenge their thoughts by inserting my own opinions. The process of blogging was a mind-provoking one. Thank you.

Thank you Dr. Edwin for giving all of us a chance to know blog and to further blogging. We'll miss you for every coming semesters. Do take care.

* The Meeting with Mr. Kee Thuan Chye*
I've always admire his work after the short story "A Sense of Home". It was a brilliant piece of writing. The meeting with him was fruiful one as I had gained a lot of new insights on the play "Swordfish, then the Concubine". It was also quite interesting for us to see that he cracked his humour in front of us, but at the same time, inserting some serious national issues in his conversation with us. I had realized my own shallowness in political scenes in Malaysia. But honestly speaking, The main point of meeting Mr. Kee for was not knowing more about current political issues, but making him "alive" for us. Thank you Dr. Edwin again for giving us such a chance to have a signature of him (Maybe can sell money when we are desperate for it =P) and thank you for letting me know Mr. Kee more, and not just merely browsing through his abstract in his literary works. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment